Which rules use Ghunnah. Edit
The Types of Ghunnah Edit
The Most Complete Ghunnah - The Longest Ghunna - Used when:
- There is a Shadda on a Meem or a Noon. Known as Noon Mushaddah and Meem Mushaddah
- Used with the Idghaam Bighunna - Idghaam Kaamil rule for Noon Saakinah and Tanween is in use.
Complete Ghunnah - The second Longest - Used when:
- There is Noon Saakinah using the Ikhfaa Rule
- There is Meem Saakinah is using the al-Ikhfaa ash-Shafawee Rule.
Incomplete Ghunnah - The second Shortest - Used When:
- There is Noon Saakinah using the Izhaar Rule
- There is Meem Saakinah is using the al-Izhaar ash-Shafawee Rule.
he Most Incomplete Ghunnah - The Shortest - Used When: